So there are only a few hours left of what has been quite a dramatic year filled with ups and downs….this post is however not about that.
You know that saying keep your friends close and your enemies even closer? Well what I have realized is that 2009 has been a year of where you just don’t know who is who anymore. What is it with woman that we are incapable of putting friendship before men? Men seem capable of separating the two but us woman would rather scratch another friends eyes out before we give in…and then when all is done we smile, wave and share a drink together as if all is well. I am only making two new years resolutions and one of them is to not take peoples bullshit for even a second because I have realized that if people see even the slightest opening for riding over you…they will.I have one wish and one wish only for my friends this new years and that is to learn and appreciate your worth…too many of us think we need men to affirm our value and therefore end up doing stupid things!
Cheers!
Pimp Princess
No comments:
Post a Comment