Friday, December 18, 2009

How normal guys turn into someone's Bitch....


We are still trying to figure out how this happens, maybe its something in the air...maybe its just a Cape Town thing...lol. You take a perfectly normal guy who claims he got game, is strong, confident and will "never be anyone's bitch"....Next thing he is following you around like a little puppy dog...literally!


At first this can be fun...I mean it is quite amusing watching a grown man act so whipped! May as well get him a collar n walk him down the street on a leash..lol! Now I dunno about you, but I like my men to act like men...otherwise I would just become lesbian! On the other hand caveman/muvhango behaviour is not tolerated!


Here is a little word of advice for all the men out there prone to turning into someone's b***h:


1. Once a chick sees she can control you, you have lost the upper hand and you will NEVER get it back again.
2. Confidence is attractive...arrogance is a huge turn off. We would prefer to find out for ourselves if you are the s**t than have you give us a play by play of how amazing you are.
3.You need to meet a woman on her level, it dont matter how hot you are, how much money you have...if you cannot keep up with her mentally and say stuff that really makes her think....its late for you!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I could not have said it better myself! I dunno what it is, but you meet a guy, he's all normal n stuff...then after round one...he's just so whipped he litteraly will bend over backwards for you! Then the fun is over cause really, if I wanted a pet I would just get a puppy!

    Men...please grow a pair...and hold onto them!

    ReplyDelete