Friday, December 18, 2009

laugh out fucking loud

Laughing my ass off seriously.....

It's all true.... the problem child story is 100% true,the police were honest to God there. And can I just ask since when do police officers walk with people from the police station to someone's house to sort out something as stupid as this. Are they not supposed to be chasing and catching murderer's ,rapists,con artists etc etc Fuck there are hardcore criminals out there KILLING people and the police find the time to come and do this..... what the fuck...
well at least we know the police keep us safe....NOT

the second matter.... being someone's bitch....
totally true. These guys think that they are the ones in control and that they are the ones controlling things and the chick, meanwhile hahahahaha... you are her bitch!!!

I've taken a break from all of it. No 30 day challenge, none of that for me...
When the first of January comes around however I think I'll be back.
We've had a good year, we did!! there were ups and downs and lots of fun and sad moments and fun really happy ones and then it just got CRAZY .

I just want to say please take your medication. PLEASE
Also dont drink and take your meds,will fuck your life up, You'll end up homeless and friendless too.
dont do it

Ok people be good
dont drink and drive ...
driking and typing works though

No comments:

Post a Comment