Every guy has at least one, some guys have many...the Female Friend aka The chick he will do once she gives the go ahead. No when you are single its great, I mean thats where the whole Friends with Benefits thing comes into play. But as a guy, once you get into a relationship...the concept of the Female Friend can become a little tricky!
Fact No 1
Your man will never admit that one of his female friends likes him. I mean if your chick doesn't trust you or is feeling insecure she could demand you not see this chick. Then could lead to her now not being a potential FWB (Friend with benefits) when you becomes single again.
Fact No 2
He will never admit if something happened between the two of them before you guys got together. But its so easy to tell, just put the two of them in the same room and observe. If there is some tension in the air...nothing has happened. But if they are waaay to comfortable around each other, she knows little details about him even you dont know...then they most probably have done it!
Fact No 3
Give her an opening, and she will try lead him into temptation. But then again, some guys are just asking to be led astray. I mean calling your female friend to ask if you can crash on her couch at 4am cause your friends left u at the club....Asking to be led astray! Cause really now, do you think this guy will be like...hey honey, guess what happened last nite, I was at a strip club with the boys n they left me behind so I called my girl X n went n crashed at her place at 4am.....You either have to be playing around as well or extremely naive to think nothing happened.
To Be Continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment