Thursday, October 1, 2009

Weekend Special

will refer to myself as the weekend special,because I'm not always around when the others do some of the crazy things they do. I am the innocent one....no really I am...hehehhehehe
I was not around for the INCIDENT,and you'll see when I'm around it's all calm,it's all make love not war.
Ok enough with that nonsense ,only reason is because I
dont live as close to the rest of the crazy ones.No crazy isnt the right word for us ......adventurous,young,single-ish(dont ask,our relationship status's are a whole other entry,actually might be a book),smart,funny,wait let me stop now before you start hating us.

oh champagne is our new thing,with meals,without meals,evenings,mornings,afternoons,weekdays,weekends,you get what I'm saying,it's fun try it,but not alone!Not sure why we've been so delayed about the champagne.
On that bubbly and very random fact about us loving champagne now.I'm off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment